Q1-3145 Q1-3178 ISO-3110 ISO-3124 5CT-1878 5CT-1885 7-1-1382 7-1-1381
DP/DC Inspector Trainee – Leduc, Alberta
Job Title: DP/DC Inspector Trainee
Reports to: Operations Manager
Force Inspection Services is a Non Destructive Testing Inspection and repair company that services the oil and gas industry in western Canada. Reporting to the Operations Manager, Force is currently looking for a Drill Collar / Downhole Tool Inspector Trainee for our Leduc facility. This position is responsible for providing assistance in the inspection of Bottom Hole Assembly tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with BHA tool preparation and inspection service activities as per job order received to meet customer requirements.
- Assists with generating inspection summary reports and work orders using inspection program software.
- Ensures all equipment and tools being used for inspection are calibrated (if required).
- Complies with quality procedures and policies in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
- Maintains service reputation and customer satisfaction with proper and timely job execution.
- Assists with servicing bottom hole tools in compliance with applicable API standards.
- Liaisons with other department personnel as required.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Complies with Force Inspection’s Health & Safety program and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- ASNT Level I & II in Magnetic Particle Inspection an asset.
- ASNT Level I & II Dye Penetrant Inspection an asset.
- Experience in B.S.L. Lathe Refacer an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Superior detail orientation; values accuracy and has high standards around quality of work.
- Process thinker, with high degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Positive approach, with willingness to do what is needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a timely and effective fashion.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
Force offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan after 3 months of employment and an opportunity to build a solid career. Our culture is built on the quality of our workforce and a positive attitude towards continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and providing excellent customer service.